Las Aventuras en el Abismo Estrecho

Adventures on the Narrow Straights:
an analysis of the stretched abyss

15.9.07

Para-no-iba mar-eada

Uno sigue pensando y pesando. Vueltas y vueltas. Lo siento ahi mismo, cada correr de un nervio trae un mensaje del mar. Cómo me poseía, cómo me gustó. Como su va y venir en mi vida es como las olas, desvaneciendo luego de una intensa confrontación. Está en todos lados, y en ninguno. Siento que su ardor, su fuerza es un magnetismo que me oprime al piso. Pero no puedo dejar que me derrita asi, no me voy a volver una parte del mar.

---


Thinking circles, circles think. I feel it right there, every nerve that runs brings a new message from the sea. How it possessed me, how I felt. How its his ebb and flo in my life is like the waves, disintegrating after an intense confrontation. Everywhere and nowhere. I feel the warmth, its stength is like a magnet pushing me to the floor. But I can't melt like this, I can't become a part of the sea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your poem - why not illustrate it?
-Ronnie